We all know the feeling. It’s 2 P.M., your workload is at a standstill (or maybe that’s your brain?), your usually chipper disposition is questionable at best and worst of all: you’re hungry. Not starving, but clearly not satisfied either. You’re craving a sweet pick-me-up but that New Years Resolution of ‘eating better’ (…specific) isn’t going to accomplish itself.
Luckily for you, our team at Skillet has whipped up a number of scrumptious, healthy treats that make for the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up! The first? This yummy batch of Dark Chocolate-Covered Clementine Bites brought to you by our Senior Graphic Designer, Rachael!
- Peel 1-3 clementines (depending on the amount you’re planning to serve)
- Remove pith and separate into segments
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until smooth
- Dip each clementine segment halfway into your chocolate and set aside on wax paper
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Let harden (DO NOT freeze)
Serve these fruity, bite-sized ‘faux’ desserts at your next work function or keep them all to yourself. We promise,no one will blame you…